Monday, October 12, 2009

Foxchase of Alexandria: The Roach Culprit

6 weeks had passed from when I went to Foxchase of Alexandria Apartments with the complaint of roaches and as I was moving out of my apartment my neighbor found me and told me that the "culprit apartment" was open and she went in. She took me to show me what I can only describe as a true sickening nightmare. I only wish that I had a real video camera with me at the time so that I could show you just how disgusting this apartment was, and how after 6 weeks, Foxchase STILL had not cleaned up the apartment. The roaches were everywhere. Dead ones. Alive ones. Roach excrement. Roach saliva. Alive ones feeding off of the dead ones perpetuating their existance. Baby roaches staying alive on the roach excrement. I read somewhere that a roach can live 2 weeks off of a mere human fingerprint. Can you even imagine the longevity of life left in the roaches in this building with all that they had to live off of in this apartment because even if Foxchase brought in an exterminator, they failed to clean up the roaches that were there thus negating anything the exterminator was doing.



Below are two brief video clips I took with my phone. It is very difficult to see on here, but everything was covered with the roaches. The living room floor, the kitchen floor, the refridge, the counters, the sinks, the cabinets. the WALLS, the bedroom, the bathroom... I didn't dare even go upstairs for fear the roaches on the walls would fall on me as I made the ascent to what I can only imagine was equally as sickening as the downstairs.















Below are just two more pics from my phone of roaches in my apartment. I so wish that you could see these in greater detail.

1 comment:

  1. what building is this? i am thinking of moving to Foxchase o_O

    ReplyDelete