Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Foxchase of Alexandria Apartments Picture Perfect Roaches

Sharing more from the Foxchase of Alexandria nightmare...

Here are two pictures from my Foxchase of Alexandria apartment. These were the Foxchase of Alexandria roaches I found in the kitchen cabinet above the fridge when I was told to clean out the kitchen for the exterminator. I saw big and small roaches crawling all over this cabinet along with all of their dusty excrement. I threw up after seeing this.

To further the sickening Foxchase of Alexandria experience, when I was taking all of my kitchen items that needed to be thrown away because of the roaches I was met by this horrible sighting. Look carefully- this is a rotting chicken carcus covered in bugs laying outside of the Foxchase dumpster. This dumpster is not even 50 feet away from the Foxchase Administration building which the Foxchase/AIMCO maintenance crew works. I threw up again.








Hopefully I can get the other pics off of my cell phone that I took of the culprit tenant's apartment. It was like the movie Arachnophobia, but with roaches. Stay tuned... so much more to come. Foxchase of Alexandria still sucks.









No comments:

Post a Comment